So I have just been writing about lacking concentration and how to deal with this problem.
My main concern is the amount of time I spend doing nothing because I procrastinate too much – too much thinking and worrying about things that I cannot at this point in time change. The more I worry the less gets done.
So I have been thinking that the best way to move forward on this it so use a daily calendar.
And what better way to get organised than to use Slay Your Goals from It’s All About You Boo – ready made and set up to go straight away. It is one of the most comprehensive bundles you can get on the internet to help you plan your way to success. It includes:-
- Motivational quotes when you need them most.
- Guiding prompts and reflection questions at very step.
- Date-free planner pages for any week, month or year.
- Multiple designs and layouts to choose from.
- Printable – print as many times as you want.
- Form fillable on desktop or mobile devices.
What are you waiting for. I’ve got mine.
And it really does work. Once you start writing down what you need to do and when to do it you start paying attention and start getting things done (sometimes even on time or with time to spare!)
So try it and see if you can rid yourself of that pesky lack of concentration by knowing what you have to do and when you have to do it.
Go try it – GO GET SOME MOTIVATIONAL TOOLS to help you slay your goals.